Monday, November 21, 2005

Photography & I - Part II

The results are out. The first roll is developed and printed. I see that I still have a long way to go before I can call myself a photographer. In this roll, I see that while I got familiar with the equipment controls and exposure modes, my composition went for a toss. The photos could have been better and more professional looking. Here they are:

First frame using my new camera - Lord Ganesha



Sunrise at Nerul lake, Navi Mumbai


To view other pictures, click here.

Meanwhile, on Saturday, I went to town. Exposed another roll clicking the old-Mumbai gothic structures and the sunset at Marine drive. Also tried quiet a bit of night photography with longer exposure times, slow sync flash, and a lots of camera shake!

4 Comments:

At 4:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent photos Anish!

-Jo

 
At 9:29 AM, Blogger mErCuRiAn said...

Thank you, Jo :)

 
At 10:38 PM, Blogger i-me-moi said...

puhlease scan them and upload them to some photo site. i would like to see how you getting along. love the sunsets and ganesha by the way. i think the flower is overexposed.

 
At 11:51 PM, Blogger mErCuRiAn said...

Thanks for your comments, Sprechen! The photos are already up at flickr. Will give you the link :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home