Monday, December 05, 2005

Yellow, Brown, and a lot of Green

Sorry for the misleading title. I can't think of a better title for my new set of photographs. They were clicked so randomly that they fail to fall under a theme. What started as a trip to Pune ended with me getting extremely trigger-happy in Vashi. All in less than an week.

Several shots in this roll were experimental in nature, which included playing with depth-of-field, under exposing, and over exposing shots. I expected at least a couple of discards. Surprisingly, all of them came out well. I guess the electronic analog exposure meter of the Nikon F75 ain't that correct, after all. Or may be it is the Kodak Gold 200.

Here are the pics, enjoy!

Ice Candy Shop (Gola wala)


Gulmohar Leaves


To view othe pictures, click here.

1 Comments:

At 10:32 PM, Blogger Blue Athena said...

I am impressed. :)))

Rock on! Do keep in mind my portfolio! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home